- Room Assignments
- Rate Policy
- No Shows
- Quiet Hours
- Smoke-free Policy
- Whole-house rental
- Shuttle Service
- Damage Policy
- Liability Clause
- Reservations are strongly encouraged to ensure we are able to accomodate you. Walk-ins may find us full during busy seasons… or closed during slow periods.
- Phone reservations may be made between 9 am – 9 pm daily. 1-800-849-4184
- Rooms will be guaranteed only after you have provided valid credit card information and have received confirmation.
- By providing this credit card information for the purpose of obtaining lodging reservations, you are accepting the terms and conditions set forth on this policy page and authorizing the Old Clark Inn to charge to this credit card any applicable deposits, room costs, fees, repairs and damages.
- You must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation.
- Your reservation will be for a specific room type, not for a specific room. We will assign specific rooms based on the needs/preferences of all guests.
- Your reservation is for a specified number of people. Additional/unexpected people arriving with you will be treated as walk-ins and suitable accomodations may or may not be available. (Sleeping on the floor will not be an option in this situation.)
- Your reservation includes a specific number of beds and baths. Using unassigned beds or baths will result in additional charges.
- You may not enter other rooms even if they appear to be unoccupied. Additional towels, pillows, etc. are available by simply asking. We are also happy to give tours to interested guests.
- Check-in hours are 4 to 8 pm / Check-out is 11:00 am.
- EARLY CHECK-IN is usually available, although it will not be guaranteed.
- LATE CHECK-IN may be pre-arranged (when available) between 8 and 10pm. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will a first-time guest be allowed to check-in after 10pm. (Special late check-in arrangements may be available to REPEAT guests.) At 10pm the office CLOSES and you are considered a NO-SHOW. If you are not certain you will arrive by 10pm, please allow us to help you find accomodations that can meet your check-in needs.
- WALK-INS are accepted until 9 pm.
- LATE CHECK-OUTs will be charged $10 per hour, with the first charge occurring at 11:01 am. To avoid these charges you must have your belongings out of the room and the key turned in prior to 11 am.
- Arrangements can be made to leave your vehicle here or to come back and use the facilities after check-out.
- A free continental breakfast is available daily from 7:30 to 8:30 am.
- Rates will be quoted based on the # of people, # of nights, and current demand for the specific date.
- Typically, lower rates will apply during slower periods and higher rates on more popular dates.
- Association discounts, when applicable, can only be applied at CHECK-IN. It is the guest’s responsibility to request discount at that time.
- Rates will fluctuate at the innkeepers discretion and will not be guaranteed until reserved with a credit card.
- Once reserved, you will have locked in your rate and it will not be adjusted either up or down.
- The following policy shall apply to all cancellations, complete or partial, including date changes, regardless of reason and regardless of whether the vacancy is filled:
- Up to 3 “room nights” reserved and Non-Peak
- Minimum of 3 days notice required.
- 4 or more “room nights” reserved and/or Peak
- Minimum of 7 days notice and deposit required.
- Whole House Rental
- Minimum of 14 days notice and deposit required.
- Up to 3 “room nights” reserved and Non-Peak
- Cancellations with less than the minimum required notice will be charged 50% of the total bill.
- Same day cancellations and no shows will be charged 100% of their bill.
- If re-booked within 30 days, a portion of the charge may be credited to the new reservation at managements discretion. Credit will be issued at check-in. The new reservation will be subject to applicable rates and cancellation policies.
- Minimum stay requirements must be met and paid in full.
- Cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation.
- Failure to check-in PRIOR TO 10PM the first day of reservation constitutes a no show.
- No shows are charged the total price of the entire reservation and remaining nights are cancelled.
- A deposit in the amount of your total bill may be required to guarantee your reservation.
- All deposit refunds will be subject to a $10 service fee.
- Deposits will be partially refunded in accordance with our Cancellation Policy
- NO REFUNDS will be given for same day cancellations or no shows.
- 10 pm to 7 am.
- Well-behaved children age 6 and up are allowed in a room or suite with an adult.
- This is not a child-proof facility. Children must be constantly supervised both for their own safety and to ensure the comfort of other guests.
- The parent/guardian is solely responsible for a child’s supervision and safety.
- Unfortunately, our facility is not suitable for pets.
- If you bring a pet on the premises you will forfeit your reservation and not be eligible for a refund.
- If we determine a pet has been in your room after you check-out, you will be charged a $100 room recovery fee.
- This is a non-smoking facility as mandated by county and state.
- Violators of the no-smoking policy will forfeit their reservation and will not receive a refund.
- Violators will be charged a $175 room recovery fee. Additional recovery charges may also be applied.
- The following will be considered evidence of smoking and result in recovery fee(s): smell of smoke, ash, cigarette butts in trash cans, burn marks.
- Smoking is permitted outside but not within 25 feet of entrance or window. Please ask innkeepers for additional information.
Whole House Rental (Subject to availability)
- Whole House Rental rate and policy will apply when one person reserves all guest rooms for a group of 14 to 30 people.
- The Whole House does not include the kitchen, office or innkeepers quarters. It is not our policy to sleep people on the floor and bedding will not be provided for this. Sleeping in common areas is not permitted.
- The person making the group reservation must be at least 21 years of age. This person assumes all responsibility for the group including: room assignments, payment, check-in, check-out, communication of needs and issues to innkeepers and ensuring that policies are adhered to. The group leader must check-in and complete tour before other members of the group will be able to check-in.
- The person (or organization) providing credit card information assumes all financial responsibility for both the deposit and the balance due, including any additional room costs, fees, repairs and damage.
- Your reservation will be for a specified number of people. Any extra people added at check-in will cost an additional $20 each (if we are able to acomodate them at all). In the event that there are too few people in your group to fill all the rooms, we reserve the right to limit the number of rooms and baths that you may use.
- A deposit in the amount of your total bill and 14 days notice of cancellation are required. Once confirmed, any refunds will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations (partial or complete and including date changes) with less than 14 days notice will be charged 50% of the entire bill and the rest will be refunded. NO REFUNDS will be given for SAME DAY cancellations or no shows.
- Shuttle service can be provided to select trail access points for an additional charge.
- Service is seasonal, subject to availabilty, and at your own risk.
- Advance reservations are recommended. Call for for details.
- Any damages to Old Clark Inn property caused by guests, persons visiting guests, children etc. will be the responsibility of the person who made the reservation. You agree to making full restitution for damages, including excessive cleaning and missing items, when you make a reservation.
- The Old Clark Inn does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to person or personal property. Nor do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any mechanical malfunction or utility interruption.
Prices and availability are subject to change and are not guaranteed until reserved.